The next Moto phone might be a throwback to 2015.
Motorola is reported to restore thewith the And thanks to a leakage by Android Authority, we have some brand-new information.
The midrange Moto X4 will apparently get double rear electronic cameras, 4K video abilities and IP68dust and water resistance.
It’s been a hectic year for the Moto brand name. The business has actually currently revealed the, , , , and — and the majority of these phones likewise have Now Motorola might make that list even longer if it revives the Moto X series, which hasn’t seen a release because the in 2015.
It appears like Motorola’s method is to flood the marketplace with all sorts of Moto phones at differing rate points. This resembles Samsung which launches phones varying fromto , however various from business like or that launch a couple of flagship phones annually.
Previously this year mobile tipster Evan Blass tweeted a supposed lineup of the Moto phones launching this year, which suggested Motorola would not be pleased with simply one flagship.
So exactly what does the Moto X4 give the (crowded) table? The phone might get the following specifications, inning accordance with Android Authority:
- Double rear electronic cameras, with a 12- megapixel primary cam and 8-megapixel broad angle cam
- 16- megapixel front dealing with cam
- 4K video shooting abilities
- IP68dust and water resistance
- 3GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage in Europe and the Americas
- 4GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage in the Asia Pacific area
- 5.2-inch Complete HD (1080p resolution) display screen
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor and Adreno 508 GPU
With these sort of specifications it seems like the Moto X4 might be a strong midrange phone. No word yet on prices or when it’ll be revealed, so we’ll need to wait to see if the X4 can discover its specific niche.
Motorola decreased to talk about this story.